Sunday, March 23, 2008

An Easter Filled With Blessings......









Creating a masterpiece....













New Friends to love....














The whole family together.....
(that is NOT the shirt my son wore to church!)
















Spending time with my husband's parents.....












They clean up nicely......















Me and My big girls....














A hug from Daddy.....




What more could I possibly ask for? God is so good and it struck me today how little I have to offer back to Him, yet He just continues to pour out blessings into my life. I am so humbled by the love of God and the incredible gift He gave in the death and resurrection of His Son!

10 comments:

Brenda said...

What a beautiful family you have!
Have a great week!
Brenda

luvmy4sons said...

Lovely, lovely family! Beautiful!

Rhonda said...

What a beautiful family!

I love it when we are all together. The older the kids get, those times seem less & less.

I hope things are going well with your Dad.

Rhonda

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

I LOVE seeing family pictures. (I hope to have mine up soon)

You are VERY blessed my sweet friend.

Yolanda said...

PRECIOUS FAMILY! Thank you for sharing this with us.

Jamie said...

Your family is absolutely beautiful!

Susan said...

Ahhhh, great pictures!

I had to laugh when you wrote
"that is not the shirt my son wore to church", oh, can I RELATE to that one!

Looks like you all have a great day!

Joyful said...

Kelley, it was so wonderful to see your family pictures. BEAUTIFUL. Happiness and love are written all across those lives, and His presence is in every smile.
Thanks for sharing,
Love & prayers,
Joy

Jenny said...

You have a BEAUTIFUL family. And I am so glad to hear your dad is doing better.

Anonymous said...

your family is gorgeous!!! and I noticed you guys did the same egg dying kit we did! but yours turned out!!!