Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Spaghetti Thinking....

There are times I envy men and their compartmentalized, waffle-way of thinking. I wonder if they even know how complicated life is when you are a spaghetti-thinking woman. Here is an example:
It's 4:15 a.m., much too early to be awake...
But my stomach is growling....
I can't sleep...
Maybe I should get up now and take a nap later...
But that would mean re-doing my hair & make-up...
My hair sure is getting long....
When is my next trim?...
Haircuts sure do cost a lot these days!
Come to think of it, so do eggs....
What should I cook for dinner?
I am sooo hungry!
I really need to get to the grocery store soon....
And the gym....
Maybe after my nap!

4 comments:

Joyful said...

LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!! Thanks for my morning smile!!!

Trust all is well.
Hugs,
Joy

Lelia Chealey said...

Very true...Gene's thoughts: football scores, ESPN...My thoughts: dinner, grocery shopping, kids getting to & from school and on and on...Gotta love 'em. ;)

Leaon Mary said...

haha!

I spaghetti think too. I SOOOO RELATED TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder we're exhausted all the time.

Angela Baylis said...

Please come back to blog world! You are missed!
Love, Angie xoxo