Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Spaghetti Thinking....

There are times I envy men and their compartmentalized, waffle-way of thinking. I wonder if they even know how complicated life is when you are a spaghetti-thinking woman. Here is an example:
It's 4:15 a.m., much too early to be awake...
But my stomach is growling....
I can't sleep...
Maybe I should get up now and take a nap later...
But that would mean re-doing my hair & make-up...
My hair sure is getting long....
When is my next trim?...
Haircuts sure do cost a lot these days!
Come to think of it, so do eggs....
What should I cook for dinner?
I am sooo hungry!
I really need to get to the grocery store soon....
And the gym....
Maybe after my nap!

6 comments:

Joyful said...

LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!! Thanks for my morning smile!!!

Trust all is well.
Hugs,
Joy

Lelia Chealey said...

Very true...Gene's thoughts: football scores, ESPN...My thoughts: dinner, grocery shopping, kids getting to & from school and on and on...Gotta love 'em. ;)

Lea said...

haha!

I spaghetti think too. I SOOOO RELATED TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder we're exhausted all the time.

wsxwhx729 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................

Ang baylis said...

Please come back to blog world! You are missed!
Love, Angie xoxo

Karen said...

Hi my name is Karen, I came across your blog via a friend of mine.. I have enjoyed browsing your blog and reading your post.. I will be back to visit again real soon..When you get a chance I hope you will stop by to visit me at http://glassofsweettea.blogspot.com/
God Bless..